Breakfast | Dessert | Snacks
Chocolate Chia Pudding in a Pinch
This is a recipe for those times when you just need to eat something, fast. Whether you need an easy breakfast, a quick pick-me-up snack or just a healthy dessert option to satisfy chocolate cravings, this is my go-to recipe. It also works well as a ‘prepped ahead’ recipe. So you can make it in the morning for an afternoon or evening snack or make it the night before ready for breakfast.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1 cup (240ml) nut milk
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped dates
- 2 tsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 banana
- Chopped nuts (e.g. hazlenuts)
- 1/4 tsp blackstrap molasses
- Toppings; fresh berries, almond flakes etc
- Add a little dash of the nut milk into a yoghurt pot, jam jar or small glass. Add the cacao or cocoa powder and mix into a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining milk (1 cup or 240ml) along with the chia seeds (1/4 cup or 4 tbsp), chopped dates (1 tbsp) and vanilla extract (1/4 tsp). Give it a stir.
- If using banana, mash this and mix in. Add your chopped nuts or other extras if using.
- Leave for 10-15 mins (so that the chia seeds can absorb the liquid) before eating.
the endo diet
Green Body Mojo and its publications are strictly informational and not intended as medical advice, nor a substitution for medical advice. For medical advice, diagnosis and treatment please consult your physician or other qualified health providers. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
© 2017-2018 Green Body Mojo LTD